Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OUR CHAT BOX
Keywords

group  

Latest topics
» JOIN ME IN A CHAT
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by Chrissie

» TEDDY SENDING FLOWERS
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Chrissie

» HOW ARE YOU TODAY
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Chrissie

» WHOS ON TOP
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Chrissie

» WHAT IS YOUR WEATHER TODAY
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Chrissie

» LETS JOIN TOGETHER
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Chrissie

» A TEXT FROM TEDDY
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Chrissie

» WATCHING YOU LIKE A HAWK
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Chrissie

» WHERE ARE YOU WAVING FROM
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Chrissie

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Chrissie
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Vote_lcapIF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Voting_barIF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Vote_rcap 
Pam102
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Vote_lcapIF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Voting_barIF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Vote_rcap 
wendyanne
JOAN
Dar66
Heather51
Pauline
Lynne
suegirl

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

suegirl

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:50 pm
Ads

No ads available.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE

Go down

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Empty IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE

Post by JOAN on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:08 pm

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Images10

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW OR IF THERE COULD BE SOMETHING
    BOTHERING YOU PLEASE COME ON IN AND LET US KNOW AND WE WILL ATTEND
    TO THE PROBLEM ASAP
    JOAN
    JOAN
    Admin

http://teddysrus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Empty Re: IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE

Post by FlutterbyDi on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:05 pm

No problem, just wanted to say how nice the new home looks and very easy to get around and not over crowded.  I like that a bunch. Excellent job and THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Empty Re: IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE

Post by JOAN on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:15 am

Hi Di
    I'm glad that you like this new home we have now
    and Yes I think its nice and easy to get around
    thank you for letting us know you are happy here
    Hugs
    Joan
    JOAN
    JOAN
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissie on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 am

Might be missing for a few days . Granddaughter is coming for ah visit next Friday for a week from college  .
    So Ill try to get in when I can

Chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:08 am

Hello 
    I was just wandering if someone could help me
    I don't have any tags with my name on them
    would be so good to have a few
    thank you so much

Pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by JOAN on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:40 pm

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Checki11

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Checki12

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Autumn10

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED PLEASE LET US KNOW HERE Goodni11

Hi Pauline here are a couple of tags for you hope they are ok
    let me know which ones you would like
    Joan

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 am

Thank you so much Joan for these lovely tags
    I have picked them up
    Pauline

Pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum